JOURNEY TO VICTORY
OUR MISSION , OUR VISION
The spirit of Hariyana Vidya Mandir is that of enlightenment through a process of graded learning from a child to a responsible, knowledgeable and wise citizen. We aim at transforming a child into a complete human being through a continuous process of teaching and learning, not only in curricular education, but also through different facts of co-curricular activities. We believe that games, sports, debates, extempore, dance, music, social service are all a part and parcel of a holistic learning process.
At Hariyana Vidya Mandir, our endeavors and vision revolves around making education relevant and futuristic and making the students future ready citizens.
The foundation stone of the school building was laid by Honourable Ex- Chief Minister Shri Jyoti Basu and our journey started in 1992 when the building was a skeleton with the first batch of 9 teachers. 2 shifts were introduced in 1995 and the school became affiliated to CBSE in 1996.
Our results in CBSE X and XII have been very encouraging through the years with toppers at the National Level every year.
Participation in intraschool or interschool events in co-curricular activities be it in sports, dance, music, drama, debate, elocution, extempore, speech, quiz or celebration of an important day in the assembly is a way of life for us. We keep traditions alive by celebrating Saraswati Puja, Independence Day, Republic Day, Rabindra Jayanti or Teachers' Day.
Instilling values in our students through life skill projects and community service or preservation of environment, field trips and excursions add meaning to our daily lives.
The school was a dream come true for Respected Shri Hardwarimull Niganiaji and Respected Shri Kripa Ram Goelji and all progress has been possible with the guidance and support of our Jt. Chairman Shri Govind Ram Aggarwalji. The founder Principal Shri Basudev Bhattacharya guided the school through its nascent stages.
We treasure the laurels and awards that our school has received.
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO A WILLING HEART
OUR PROJECTS IN THE SILVER JUBILEE YEAR- 2017
- Divang shibir- Donation of necessary equipment to phyisically handicapped students.
- Blood Donation camp by Parents and staff of Hariyana Vidya
- Handicrafts Fair for Charity purpose.
- Literacy drive by our students for under priviledged
- Tree Plantation and save our environment projects by our students.
- Computer classes for under priviledged children.
OUR FUTURE PROJECT
- Dreams that can actually see the light of day include a complete shift to solar power with solar panels on the school roof.
- Development of more specialized health checkup programmes for our students.
- Introducing vocational courses at the Higher Secondary School.
PRINCIPAL : Mrs Sanghamitra Banerjee