Probably the only school in Kolkata that runs on a ‘no profit – no loss’ basis with the best facilities provided at a very low cost.
The foundation stone of our school was laid by the Honourable ex-chief Minister of West Bengal, Shri Jyoti Basu and the school started functioning in 1992 with the strength of 538 students from classes UKG to V. Gradually the school was extended up to class VIII followed by IX the next year, with a strength of 1146 students and from 1995 two independent shifts were introduced and the school became affiliated to CBSE.
The first batch appeared for Class X Board Exams in 1996 and passed the AISSCE, Class XII Board Exams in 1998 with flying colors.
In 2014, we welcomed the first batch of LKG students.
The CCE system of education was introduced in 2009 and successfully implemented
Extensive infrastructural developments were incorporated and digital classrooms provided innovative ways to enhance the teaching-learning process.